CJ ICM LOGISTICS QHSE POLICY STATEMENT
CJ ICM Logistics has its own Integrated QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental) Management System based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
The Management assures that the QHSE Management System is understood, applied and executed throughout CJ ICM Logistics as an integral part of both company culture and business practices.
CJ ICM Logistics Management IS COMMITTED TO:
- Complying with applicable legal and all other requirements relating to QHSE issues;
- Customer and solution oriented company providing benefits and problem-free services to our customers;
- Set QHSE performance targets and objectives, measure results, periodically review and continually improve processes and service quality to achieve absolute customer satisfaction;
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents; ensure prevention of injury and ill health;
- Minimize the impact on the environment through:
- Pollution prevention:
- Reduction of natural resource consumption,
- Emissions; and
- Reduction and recycling of waste.
This Policy is communicated to all CJ ICM Logistics personnel; available to the public and reviewed periodically to ensure its actuality.
Altug Sozalan - CEO